• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

vAuto Replacement

Yesterday I demoed ACV MAX (formerly Max Digital). Seemed like a decent vAuto replacement. Wondering if anyone is on it/has tried it or if anyone has experienced/demoed a similar product that they were intrigued by.
We had Max prior to vAuto and perhaps the only reason we left was when I called vAuto to ask a couple questions, Dale Pollak answered the phone. We were reading Velocity at the time so was a little star struck (he really is a great person). We went down that path in 2012(?) and had been with them since. Until May 1st this year when we switch over to VinCue. We probably had 5 or 6 hour-long demos with the VinCue team including Danny and decided it was time for a change in approach to pricing. Bonuses include integration with DriveCentric, buying center tools, elimination of Homenet, and a massive reduction in expense. Let me know if you want an introduction with them or you can hit up their site for a demo.

We had Max prior to vAuto and perhaps the only reason we left was when I called vAuto to ask a couple questions, Dale Pollak answered the phone. We were reading Velocity at the time so was a little star struck (he really is a great person). We went down that path in 2012(?) and had been with them since. Until May 1st this year when we switch over to VinCue. We probably had 5 or 6 hour-long demos with the VinCue team including Danny and decided it was time for a change in approach to pricing. Bonuses include integration with DriveCentric, buying center tools, elimination of Homenet, and a massive reduction in expense. Let me know if you want an introduction with them or you can hit up their site for a demo.
Thanks for sharing. Was there anything vAuto added that Max didn't have? The other way around? I actually demoed Max before ACV bought it and ACV has made a lot of upgrades to it. If wouldn't mind at all if you wanted to make an introduction. Always appreciate you, Dan.

Thanks for sharing. Was there anything vAuto added that Max didn't have? The other way around? I actually demoed Max before ACV bought it and ACV has made a lot of upgrades to it. If wouldn't mind at all if you wanted to make an introduction. Always appreciate you, Dan.
It was long enough ago that I don't recall all the reasons other than Dale had a solid argument in 2010/11/12 for the Velocity methodology. That and I peaked at 38 so any new knowledge I take in at this point, pushes out old knowledge LOL. I'll send you Danny's cell in a DM.

• Hilarious
Reactions: BillKVMotorCo
Last time we looked at most of the competitors, the data (competitive sets) within vAuto were untouchable. Did you find VinCue to be on par with them from a data perspective?

Hey Bill, what features are you looking for inside your next tool?
Honestly, I would say this falls more under the category of "you don't know what you don't know." I just haven't demoed any in years, so I want to see what's changed over the years. Since Cox products don't really ever see any innovation, I've always known it was only a matter of time before people started expanding on what vAuto built.