• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

3 Tips to Help Ease Change at the Dealership

Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
Change: The Comfort of Constant

Dog-meme.jpg

Recently, the wife took the kids for a small spring-break vacation before school started back up. Me and the pooch had the house to ourselves for a while.

That Saturday morning, I was inspired: the dog was getting up there in age; she’d been with me a long, long time. She deserved a reward. I decided right then that I was going to upgrade her doghouse – no, build a new doghouse – the best doghouse the world has ever seen!

So I ran to Lowes and loaded-up, and spared no expense. By Sunday afternoon, I had constructed the Mother of All Doghouses: a Skylight, Central Air, Running Water, Carpet so thick the princess would not have felt the pea, and an automatic Treat Dispenser with Unlimited Treats! Robin Leach would have been at a loss for words describing this Ultimate Doghouse.

I was sooooo excited to show man’s best friend! I ran in the house the get her, we strolled out onto the back deck. I proudly surveyed the back yard as she took it all in. She went down the steps, took a good look and…

Click here to continue reading this article by our own John Quinn