• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Deals4Dealers 30 day free trial | ADF Converter

I am familiar with Leadsbridge, they only parse Unbounce and Facebook leads which are far less complicated. Perhaps, we can discuss this further, reach out to me at [email protected].
That's an unfair assessment, LeadsBridge has 280+ integrations. I'm using it right now to do exactly what your tool accomplishes.

Again, I think you created an awesome product that easily solves a problem many ENGAGED dealers have.

FWIW I would just recommend reconsidering the current pricepoint. Don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean you have to match LeadsBridge price because your tool certainly offers value in its ease of use.

This is just from my personal experience of dealing with the general managers of my 46 stores and knowing what they are willing to spend on different types of services.

• Useful
Reactions: craigh
That's an unfair assessment, LeadsBridge has 280+ integrations. I'm using it right now to do exactly what your tool accomplishes.

Again, I think you created an awesome product that easily solves a problem many ENGAGED dealers have.

FWIW I would just recommend reconsidering the current pricepoint. Don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean you have to match LeadsBridge price because your tool certainly offers value in its ease of use.

This is just from my personal experience of dealing with the general managers of my 46 stores and knowing what they are willing to spend on different types of services.

Thank you for your feedback, it is appreciated and welcomed. We have done our due diligence and believe in the value of our product. ADF Converter has the ability to move values from one element to another, add new elements, fix the source, send to any auto CRM and even provides a text email simultaneously - all from one incoming ADF lead within seconds. Every intake sheet can handle over 100 custom rules just from one incoming vendor lead. I'd love to demonstrate its value to you.