• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

A challenge for new car dealers

Our other stores are using a company called AIS Rebates that feed the incentive information to their websites. It shows up on the search results page and also the VDP. Customers can click on the box to see all of the available rebates that they may qualify for. I have not heard any complaints about outdated info so assume it is pretty accurate. Hope this helps.

I used to work for a website provider that used AIS Rebates and have nothing but great things to say about them!!

I have seen some strange promos with Chevy recently where their website text didn't show the promotion but one of the banner ads did....I think it was related to the Silverado All Star edition only, so I think Chevy does occasionally run some promotions that might get lumped into the "Silverado 1500" model but are technically part of a package.

Reactions: 1 person
Our Toyota stores have the up to date incentive info fed to our websites from the distributor. Our other stores are using a company called AIS Rebates that feed the incentive information to their websites. It shows up on the search results page and also the VDP. Customers can click on the box to see all of the available rebates that they may qualify for. I have not heard any complaints about outdated info so assume it is pretty accurate. Hope this helps.
With AIS Rebates integration (AIS is a division of the vAuto/AutoTrader Group), Conquest makes it easy to manage rebates and incentives. The program will AUTOMATICALLY update your pricing on all of the websites where you publish pricing. The disclosures are also automatically updated, to keep you in compliance.
Conquest.jpg
<End Pitch> ;)

Reactions: 1 person