• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

A note on today's 11-11-11 Dale Pollak Webinar

ed.brooks

Boss
Jan 15, 2010
Awards
First Name
Ed
I know that a number of DealerRefresh folks have registered for today's webinar at noon eastern, 11 central (11-11-11 at 11am). Please note that GoToMeeting allows over 1000 to register, but only 1000 to attend. We are at over 1000 attendees. There are always a few no-shows BUT... I'd recommend that you get signed in early to make sure you have a "seat".

If you weren't able to attend Dale Pollak's 11-11-11 webinar introducing Provision, it was recorded: here is a link Webinars - vAuto

Steve Willis is giving us an in-house demo of it today. It looks promising. I don't do the buying, but I can see how much it will help. It reminds me of the recruiting central interface in NCAA Football 2012 for ps3. That's a compliment.

Steve Willis is giving us an in-house demo of it today. It looks promising. I don't do the buying, but I can see how much it will help. It reminds me of the recruiting central interface in NCAA Football 2012 for ps3. That's a compliment.
Steve Willis is a fantastic resource for your dealership. As with all vAuto Performance Managers, he brings years of experience and lots of know-how into the store on every visit. Have you asked him your question about "Overcoming [modern] Objections"? He has a number of techniques and talk-tracks to help enable you and your staff to use the data and documentation available at your fingertips to help overcome objections.

Steve Willis is a fantastic resource for your dealership. As with all vAuto Performance Managers, he brings years of experience and lots of know-how into the store on every visit. Have you asked him your question about "Overcoming [modern] Objections"? He has a number of techniques and talk-tracks to help enable you and your staff to use the data and documentation available at your fingertips to help overcome objections.

I have heard that the Performance Managers were top notch, but the Sales Managers could use some help.

Reactions: 1 person
Ed, I got to listen to about half of the presentation. I will finish it later this evening. Incredible!

I got the chance to meet Dale at a group-wide Internet Directors meeting 6 or 7 years ago. The dedication at the start of the webinar was touching. What can you say, the guy is a class act. Truely an inspirational figure, I can't imagine how he has been able to accomplish what he has.

If you don't mind, how old was he, when he lost his sight?