• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

ActivEngage vs ContactAtOnce vs CarChat24?

I work for cao and not trying to pitch our product but as a long time sales person here I am proud to say that we have a new UI coming out in version 5.0 that looks very similar to the apple picture posted above. It also uses custom skins. Remember it will be version 1 of the first UI update. I have my hands on it and I like it a lot! Probably be available to dealers in March.

Hope this helps!

If there are any chat services on the market that enables people to "skin" the design, I found the design for Apple's chat to be simple and effective. I find the current chat designs on the market look very clunky. This is the kind of design I would like to see in the future, a very minimalistic design.

View attachment 1513

Reactions: 2 people
Are any of the Chat providers able to setup an external conversion so that it can be tracked in a dealers Google Analytics? I'm currently using CarChat24 (and love it). The problem is for all of the chat leads I get, It is difficult to track which source they are coming from (whether it be adwords, google organic search, autotrader etc.).

Are any of the Chat providers able to setup an external conversion so that it can be tracked in a dealers Google Analytics? I'm currently using CarChat24 (and love it). The problem is for all of the chat leads I get, It is difficult to track which source they are coming from (whether it be adwords, google organic search, autotrader etc.).

My chats from carchat24 come with a clickpath attached to them when they are sent in clear text to my personal email. See below. Just call carchat24. Jeff Sterns gives me the best customer service I've ever had with ANY vendor. I had a problem with my chats coming through our CRM and he spent hours trying to fix it. great company to deal with

[FONT=tahoma, sans-serif]IP: 69.143.254.208[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma, sans-serif]Browser: IE 10[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma, sans-serif]Operating System: Windows 7[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma, sans-serif]City: Bel Air[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma, sans-serif]State: Maryland[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma, sans-serif]Country: United States[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma, sans-serif]ISP: Comcast Cable[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma, sans-serif]Organization Name: Comcast Cable[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma, sans-serif]Search engine: Google[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma, sans-serif]Keywords: adams [/FONT]