• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

ADP CRM & Response Time

Pete Jr

Push Start
Apr 19, 2012
Awards
First Name
Pete
Greetings, DealerRefresh!

I've been lurking for a while now and now I need some help. I've been thrust into an interim ISD role that I'm hoping to make permanent. One of my first problems that I am running into is how to stop when myself and my other cybersquad members are away from the dealership.

We have yet invested in the VPN needed for ADP, but that is hopefully on the horizon.

We used NetTrack (LeadCRM) prior so stopping the clock was easy via mobile phone. We do not have that option now.

Is there any tricks of the trade that some of you could suggest. Between my Service Manager, GM and myself we have talked to several people from ADP and we're getting different answers. Right now, we're responding to mobile e-mails but that is giving us a less than desired effect.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings, DealerRefresh!

I've been lurking for a while now and now I need some help. I've been thrust into an interim ISD role that I'm hoping to make permanent. One of my first problems that I am running into is how to stop when myself and my other cybersquad members are away from the dealership.

We have yet invested in the VPN needed for ADP, but that is hopefully on the horizon.

We used NetTrack (LeadCRM) prior so stopping the clock was easy via mobile phone. We do not have that option now.

Is there any tricks of the trade that some of you could suggest. Between my Service Manager, GM and myself we have talked to several people from ADP and we're getting different answers. Right now, we're responding to mobile e-mails but that is giving us a less than desired effect.

Thanks in advance.

I use both Buzztrak (netTrack/leadcrm) & ileads (ADP CRM). No you cannot do what you are asking. Anyone from ADP who tells you otherwise will add the disclaimer ** "It's in the next update, .... which is being beta tested, no eta for release but I'm hearing later this year."

I feel sorry for Chevy ISM's ... the thought of being expected to respond at all hours is ludacris. Yea, it's "good business" and yea I do it some of the time, but I don't see how it's an expected business practice. Sounds ridiculous to me. Let me know if you are able to prove me wrong, I'd like to know incase Toyota gets carried away with the new elms system.