• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

ADP & Reynolds F&I

iceman101

Over the Curb
Dec 15, 2009
First Name
Jason
Let me know if this is not appropriate for this forum. I have been working on a new direct mail piece which I would need to pull a certain type of data out from Reynolds or ADP and I'm looking for help. I need to find current payment and type of terms from the DMS. Anyone know how I would go about doing this or explaining to the dealership how to pull the file with that data for me? BTW I usually use 6910 or eng statement to build my own. I am looking to find where I can pull this data from. F&I, Serindex etc... Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
For ADP I've tried to find out this sort of information by calling their tech support and ran into brick walls. Currently when I need to find this sort of thing I just run reports and try to match fields with data I know.

For ADP I've tried to find out this sort of information by calling their tech support and ran into brick walls. Currently when I need to find this sort of thing I just run reports and try to match fields with data I know.

That is how I found the FI-WIP. I think this is where I needed to go to get the info I need. Now I just need to write a working english statement!

Iceman, you can setup a report in the RPG (report generator) it is a little cumbersome, but once you have picked all the fields you want, you can then do a VIEW (a command in RPG) and it will show you an ENGLISH statement that it is using and you can do it there if you wish. Hope that was not confusing.