• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Advice on Craigslist ad posting services

Curious what advice people have on this topic. I've used Auction 123 to post and am now using carsforsale.com. I have less than 100 views on just about every car posted. Most of which have been on 1-2 weeks. Does that sound low, high, or about right? Also, what are the best tactics to use to generate emails on your ads. While, I'm glad to help the dealership get their inventory out in any way possible, let's be honest I get paid if the lead comes through the internet.

Thanks!

Jesse

Curious what advice people have on this topic. I've used Auction 123 to post and am now using carsforsale.com. I have less than 100 views on just about every car posted. Most of which have been on 1-2 weeks. Does that sound low, high, or about right? Also, what are the best tactics to use to generate emails on your ads. While, I'm glad to help the dealership get their inventory out in any way possible, let's be honest I get paid if the lead comes through the internet.

Thanks!

Jesse

Keep in mind the presentation means a lot if you look at the link yago provided that dealership has many call to actions to capture the lead which is most important. 1.Click through to website 2. Phone #3.Email contact form and 4. Which I like the most A QR Tag so that the customer can scan and take the information right with them to the dealership!

seattle cars & trucks - all classifieds "harris ford" - craigslist=

For capturing email leads, I would recommend using an email support system like "Emailmeform.com". Very customizable and easy to use. There is a small fee, but it works really well and it may be worth it to you. You'll just have to include the html into your postings (which the system provides you) and people will be able to contact you by that email system rather than using the one CL provides you, which can lead to multiple spam replys.

Jesse the best way to get leads is to make sure you have multiple ways to capture the lead! Yago's Link was great because the ads that are displaying have 4 key ways to capture the lead . 1.Phone # 2. Link to there website 3.Email Contact form 4. My favorite a QR Tag on the ad so that the customer can take the information with them.

seattle cars & trucks - all classifieds "harris ford" - craigslist
=

For capturing email leads, I would recommend using an email support system like "Emailmeform.com". Very customizable and easy to use. There is a small fee, but it works really well and it may be worth it to you. You'll just have to include the html into your postings (which the system provides you) and people will be able to contact you by that email system rather than using the one CL provides you, which can lead to multiple spam replys.

Can you post a screenshot of that?

Can you post a screenshot of that?

Here's a look at what they have to offer. Also, I've provided a comparison that shows something we do that's similar. This method will definitely reduce your spam replys to zero.
They will provide you with the html needed to make this work. You will also need to host your own "email us" button and direct it to the link they provide you.

Attachments

• Email Comparison.jpg
    Email Comparison.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 7