• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Affordable Vendors in Central US for Taking Photos?

kfoxfd

Green Pea
Aug 4, 2017
Awards
First Name
Kristen
I work with a few dealers in rural Oklahoma that are currently taking photos in-house. They neglect their new inventory altogether, in part because they don't have the time for it.

I think some of these dealers would be open to working with a third party if the prices were not too steep. Does anyone here know of a few good local groups or larger groups that service OK?

I work with a few dealers in rural Oklahoma that are currently taking photos in-house. They neglect their new inventory altogether, in part because they don't have the time for it.

I think some of these dealers would be open to working with a third party if the prices were not too steep. Does anyone here know of a few good local groups or larger groups that service OK?

My recommendation is to find a local college kid or high schooler who can get to the dealership with a decent camera.
We've helped plenty of dealers setup this model with a college photography student and they're usually able to keep up with inventory turn.
Some stores need 2, but it's typically still more cost effective.

Reactions: kfoxfd
https://www.google.com/streetview/hire/

HIRE A TRUSTED PRO TO BOOST YOUR VISIBILITY
Choosing the right restaurant, cafe or hotel is often tough. Build trust with a high-quality virtual tour that lets people experience your location before they arrive. These immersive, virtual experiences inspire greater confidence among prospective guests and patrons. A trusted professional for hire can help you more easily create and publish your virtual tour.

Chad Keffer Oklahoma City [email protected] +1 405 301 6350
Chris Morris Photography LLC Oklahoma City [email protected] +1 405 456 9040
ThreeFold Media Oklahoma City [email protected] +1 405 415 8012
Michael Berg Oklahoma City [email protected] +1 407 719 9567
Megabyte Media Oklahoma City [email protected] + 405259 6860
PhotoArt Studios Oklahoma City [email protected] +1 405 397 5492
Robert Cowden Oklahoma City [email protected] +1 405 831 1023
360 Perceptions Oklahoma City [email protected] +1 405 314 0041

Reactions: kfoxfd
Kristin, they have the time, they are just lazy! If the dealers are using Homenet or Dominion, they can use their respective apps (Snaplot, Digitallot, IVM) to easily scan a barcode on a new cars Maronne Label, then to pull up the vehicle, then snap a pic or two and have it uploaded and showing on the website within a day.

I'd do it for $5 per car if I was in the area, with your software. And you'll be happy.

Kristin, they have the time, they are just lazy! If the dealers are using Homenet or Dominion, they can use their respective apps (Snaplot, Digitallot, IVM) to easily scan a barcode on a new cars Maronne Label, then to pull up the vehicle, then snap a pic or two and have it uploaded and showing on the website within a day.

I'd do it for $5 per car if I was in the area, with your software. And you'll be happy.

Aw, that's harsh! I think they're just spread pretty thin and don't believe hiring more people will provide a greater ROI. That's an on-going discussion...

Everyone, thanks for your tips!

Reactions: Alexander Lau