• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

AI vdp symmary

Carsten

Boss
Jan 7, 2024
Awards
First Name
Carsten
me: Create a paragraph using the above data for a vdp page

ChatGPT:

Certainly! Here's a paragraph-style summary for the Vehicle Detail Page (VDP) of the 2023 Kia Rio:

2023 Kia Rio
This 2023 Kia Rio is a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, ensuring its quality and reliability. With only 18 miles on the odometer, it's practically brand new. Equipped with a Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT) and Front-Wheel Drive (FWD), this Rio offers smooth and efficient performance on the road. Powered by a fuel-efficient Inline-4 engine, it's perfect for daily commutes and city driving. The exterior is finished in a stunning Abyss Blue, complemented by a matching interior color. With its sleek design and certified status, this Kia Rio is ready to impress. Contact us today to schedule a test drive and experience the quality firsthand.

Feel free to adjust the wording or add any additional information as needed!

So, I wonder ... do these chatGPT generated filler fields are any better than previous copy paste boilerplate?

I like how chatGPT told me I can make adjustments to that text. hmmm, maybe people need that type of prompt??

Here's a more upbeat version. I told chatgpt to change it's voice.

Unleash Your Drive with the 2023 Kia Rio

Get ready to ignite your journey with the 2023 Kia Rio - a Certified Pre-Owned powerhouse that's set to transform your driving experience! With a mere 18 miles on the odometer, this Rio is practically brand new and waiting to take you on an exhilarating ride. Featuring a state-of-the-art Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT) and Front-Wheel Drive (FWD), this vehicle offers unparalleled performance and agility on the road. Powered by a fuel-efficient Inline-4 engine, it's not just a car - it's a catalyst for success in your daily life. And with its captivating Abyss Blue exterior and interior, you'll turn heads wherever you go. Don't settle for mediocrity - unleash your potential with the 2023 Kia Rio today!

Maybe I'll just keep this!

it's not just a car - it's a catalyst for success

hahaha YOU WIN
Got eyes on the 2022 BMW M4? It’s a powerhouse with 473 hp under the hood, handling that’s sharper than your ex's tongue, and a design that doesn’t bother asking for attention—it demands it. Tech’s so advanced, it’s like it’s from the next century. Want in? Fine. Don’t? Whatever. This car doesn’t need your validation to know it’s the apex.

I was just goofing around with that. :)
i couldn't write that since that's not how I talk. I'm not witty enough.

This thread though, I was trying to stick more to about if AI just removes the cookie cutter human boiler plate with AL boiler plate.