• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Any Musicians on this site ?

danoneil

Boss
Apr 16, 2009
Awards
First Name
Dan
Forgot to place the OT . If a moderator would like to place the OT at the beginning of the thread title , it would be appreciated.

I'm curious if there are any musicians on the forum. I play piano and keyboards at Church. I was in music retail for 22 years before I got in the car business. I owned a local music store with product lines from Yamaha, Roland , Korg, Washburn Guitars... I professionally demonstrated keyboards at music trade shows for few years ( NAMM).

Anyone else play a musical instrument ?

If anyone plays guitar, a long time customer recently pass away. He lived in Eugene Oregon.

His wife is trying to sell some of his vintage guitars. Fender Guitars , Brian Moore Guitars all in mint condition. Anyone interested ? I can get pictures and serial #'s if you wish. There are some good deals to be had !

Last edited:
I play the drums and have for 17yrs! Don't get to jam as much as I used to but do occassionally with some friends. I also used to play drums at my old church and was in a few bands. Just had fun with it all :)

If I can find some guys who would play funk/jazz type grooves I'd sign right up :D

.....Also, I have a friend in CA that plays alot of guitar and does it semi-professional. I'll let him know about your friends vintage stuff and will let you know if he has interest.

I play guitar but I love my current Ovation and I'm not one to have a dozen guitars lying around, although I wish I could afford it so I wouldn't have to tune my one guitar a dozen different ways a day depending on what I want to play that day.