• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Anyone out there who likes their Cobalt site?

Todd Caputo

Hat Trick
Feb 9, 2012
Awards
First Name
Todd
I am a Chevy dealer and I do not have a Cobalt website. I have 2 independent used car stores and a Chevy store that sells a lot of used cars and 40-50 new Chevy's a month. I am not in GM's IMR program so I do not receive leads from the factory. The Chevy folks are telling me I am missing all kinds of opportunities by not having a Cobalt site. I have been against a Cobalt site since day one..They are telling me that Cobalt has a new interface and its now "2.0" and much better. Is there anyone out there with a success story from with a Cobalt site? Are you getting a lot of leads from GM and their IMR programs? I have a new car site created by DDC Sun Chevrolet, Inc. in Syracuse | New Chevy & Used Car Dealership in NY and my used car site that has my new and used inventory is www.usedcarking.com..both are custom DDC sites. If anyone out there has had any successes or failures with Cobalt I would love to hear them please. I do not want to miss leads from factory programs but I really do not want to take a step backwards from the success I have had over the years with the custom sites I have had built...Thanks all!