• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

anyone used or heard of Click Tale

I was messing around with Click Tale a few years ago. At the time the code was a little heavy and seemed to be slowing the sites down on page load. The information I was seeing was great, unfortunately I never upgraded and lost time in order to dig deeper into their services. It was great to watch what steps each visitor would take when they visited your dealers website. It was an eye opener 3 years ago and I'm sure they have continued to improve their services.

Latest from the ClickTake blog with new enhancements. I need to take another look at this service...it's just so expensive on a limited budget.

"We’re raising the bar, again.

Today, ClickTale is launching two new heatmap analytics, which are set to revolutionize the way the industry looks at both heatmaps and visual analytics as a whole.

Our new Segmented Heatmaps give site owners the ability to filter ClickTale’s full range of visual heatmaps based on any customer information or browsing behavior. With our new Ultra Scale Heatmaps, site owners can view data from as many as 100,000 pageviews in a single graphical report, delivering accurate results at a fraction of the cost of traditional eye-tracking studies.

“The biggest challenge many site owners face is measuring visitor engagement and site usability on a realistic and affordable scale,” said Dr. Tal Schwartz, CEO and co-founder of ClickTale. “These new heatmap features reveal unprecedented detail about visitor behavior patterns that can be used to make on-the-fly website changes that improve site usability and conversion rates.” ...continue reading