• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Anyone using Frazer dealer management software [Used Cars]

Mar 14, 2015
First Name
Royce
Just reaching out to the group wanted to find out who is still using Frazer Used Car Dealership Management Software at their dealerships?

I just got out of a meeting with a dealer whom is about to open a new lot and looking for some help to get things going. He is using Frazer, I have some limited experience with it most of the people I worked with or for have all transition over to Finance Express.

Just thought I would ask probably a large debate somewhere in the archives I can search on.

Its all software
As time goes most software will have the standard functionality.
Frazer has a good solution that integrates with a lot of other vendors too
Plus its not crazy expensive or super locked down like ReyRey

If it meets your need, I'd say go for it
We have dealers that use Frazer and have had no issues

Royce, doubt you'll hear back from too many members here since the Frazer Dealership Management Software is for your independent used car dealers. NOT that we don't have quite a few from the independent side reading but for some reason, they usually lurk more than participate. :-(

I had never even heard of this program until now. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. There's not a lot of affordable options out there for the independent dealers that are worth much.

eleadONE announced something for independent dealers a few months back.

I use frazer, im an independent. I am trying to build a wordpress site out of the principle of not having to pay monthly for something that is setup once and left for years. They dont allow imports of inventory which is disappointing, its not cloud based which i love, things can be tricky to navigate at first but they have top notch customer service.

I am familiar with Frazer, but not currently using them. When I switched DMS providers, it came down to Frazer and AutoManager. I chose AutoManager for 1 reason and 1 reason only. I was able to import my 5 years worth of sales data into AutoManager, and would have had to hand punch all of that in Frazer. I just wasn't up to the task.

Frazer is a fantastic platform for anyone that just wants no headaches and no problems. It has a built in Accounting system as well as a Quickbooks integration if that is your preference. The customer support with Frazer is absolutely fantastic, but with a simple system there isn't much to the support side. Michael Frazer has built a fantastic company. I tell people that it is like a bulldozer. Not quick and not sexy, but it darn sure gets the job done.

If I were starting out today, I would unquestionably use Frazer and pair it up with a solid stand alone CRM that Frazer would feed inventory into.

I just got my license and ended up going with Frazer. I’m absorbing all I can from this site (Wow do most of you have your stuff together). My business is small, I have a whopping three cars right now but my lease is covered by my other company that has been going strong for four years (we share a roof), so my overhead is essentially the cost of Frazer. Anyhow back to the point... as a complete rookie to selling cars I don’t know what I don’t yet know, but as of now it does what I need. It handles the forms side of selling perfectly, I can upload my own custom forms and they’ll update the software for me in a day or less to reflect those changes.. it uploads to my inventory to my wordpress site that I created without issue and it has tons of export options to 3rd party sites. I had a 30 day free trial and they even handled my customized forms during this period (and one form I changed like six times and they never complained). I’ve called and emailed with questions and the support is better than any product or service I’ve ever used by far.