• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Arkona basics?

Jan 20, 2014
First Name
Jeff
Please advise;

I've been thrown into this job with no training on this software, so please advise!

I can log in to Arkona and I get to an application menu that asks for "MENU OPTION" and "APPICATION" what do I enter to move forward?
Thank you!

P.S. if this helps, I am trying to access car deal info in order to get customer info for the purpose of quoting insurance. Thank you!

JS

Please advise;

I've been thrown into this job with no training on this software, so please advise!

I can log in to Arkona and I get to an application menu that asks for "MENU OPTION" and "APPICATION" what do I enter to move forward?
Thank you!

P.S. if this helps, I am trying to access car deal info in order to get customer info for the purpose of quoting insurance. Thank you!

JS

Jeff,
If you're only seeing "Option" and "Application", and no other links it sounds like a permissions issue. Your security officer will have to give you permission to access the Business Office if you want to see deals.

If you want a walk through of how the DMS works, once you log in to the DMS you should see a link at the very top, right hand side, that says "Help". That will take you to the DMS wiki page, use your DMS username, password, and enterprise code to log in. On the home screen, under the Introduction section there will be a link for "New User Training Videos" which should give you a great start in understanding the system. You can also use the navigation on the left hand side to go directly to information about each area of the DMS if you prefer not to watch the videos.

Reactions: 1 person