• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Attention website vendors

We're a bit slow at the office today and I'm shopping for a new website vendor. If you happen to come across this post, please give me a call at (254)-751-7822 and ask for Jake or email me at [email protected].

Tell your best salesman to call me, i'll be here until 7 CST.

Thanks,

Jake

Man, I love this post.

Say Jake, if you are just bored and wanting to talk to a vendor I'll be happy to give you a call ;)

Hi Jake,I just recently convinced my dealer group to sign up w/ Autofusion.com. We are VERY happy we did. They design very nice sites & have a great SEO team. Here's a link to our new sites: www.drivekelley.com Good luck w/ your search!
Dayna, ouch. 7 clicks on your mobile site to get to a VDP?Consumer are in ZMOT process when on your mobile site. Let's get the consumer to a possible decision ...fast I only visited your mobile site btw.

Dayna, ouch. 7 clicks on your mobile site to get to a VDP?Consumer are in ZMOT process when on your mobile site. Let's get the consumer to a possible decision ...fast I only visited your mobile site btw.
I loaded it up on my phone and was able to get to a VDP in six clicks (page seven). What sites like yours (and ours) can do compared to a single-line store is limited, just because of the selection, but there are two ways I could see improving it greatly:

1) Lose the "Select a Year" page. Searching by make/model/bodystyle all feel like you're progressing...but year is something that most won't know on reflex. That pause can kill. (That gets your VDP to page 6.)

2) Show thumbnails of the cars on the "Select a Trim" page. Even if it's not a VDP, it would mean you're seeing a car on page 5...and people always like to see a car rather than the top line of a window sticker.

(An aside: Are all of your Saabs really stick-shifts?)

Reactions: 1 person
Hi Jake,

I just recently convinced my dealer group to sign up w/ Autofusion.com. We are VERY happy we did. They design very nice sites & have a great SEO team. Here's a link to our new sites: www.drivekelley.com

Good luck w/ your search!

Wow, that was not my experience. We went from Autofusion to Dealer.com and saw an immediate improvement. No matter what I looked at, bounce rate, conversions, traffic, time on site ...everything improved. The Dealer.com backend tool sucks but I liked the website.