• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

AutobookNow

Stefan

Boss
Apr 15, 2009
Awards
First Name
Stefan
AutobookNow a " Next Generation Inventory Lead Capture System" :eek3:

It is a Inventory Lead Capture System..
We have our main site or hub page - www.autobooknow.com which if you will notice looks very similar to the #1 social media site facebook.. my programmers are facebook programmers.
The hub page is nothing more than that... You will have your own home page with your inventory listed.. (just like facebook)
The real purpose of this program is to sell your inventory.. We blast your inventory to 25 - 30 different vehicle search engine websites, google ads, banners etc...., we would get your inventory into the buyers hands... easy....
We give you exclusivity over a territory; new and used. i.e 100 miles or counties..
Someone searches for a vehicle in your inventory on any of these sites... we send them to you.... only you!
We have email, text and phone reminders sent to the consumer
appt setting...
You have your own online lead management center.. it is fully automated..
BEST PART - MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
NO contracts.. month to month.. we earn your business by putting our money where our mouth is....
If we dont get you 100 leads - we will give you your money back.
This program is also extremely helpful with dealerships which are not conveniently located..

which if you will notice looks very similar to the #1 social media site facebook.. my programmers are facebook programmers.
$1,495/ mo for a min 100 leads or
BEST PART - MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Anybody using it? Selling lots of cars yet?

my programmers are facebook programmers.

Red Flag.

The hub page is nothing more than that... You will have your own home page with your inventory listed.. (just like facebook)
The real purpose of this program is to sell your inventory.. We blast your inventory to 25 - 30 different vehicle search engine websites, google ads, banners etc...., we would get your inventory into the buyers hands... easy....
We give you exclusivity over a territory; new and used. i.e 100 miles or counties..
Someone searches for a vehicle in your inventory on any of these sites... we send them to you.... only you!
We have email, text and phone reminders sent to the consumer
appt setting...
You have your own online lead management center.. it is fully automated..

How many sites aggregating a dealers inventory does the world need? Hasn't this been done over and over and over again?

Red Flag.

How many sites aggregating a dealers inventory does the world need? Hasn't this been done over and over and over again?

Red flag agreed. I highly doubt that A.) he can afford previous Facebook programmers B.) they would take on such a small project like that and C.) even if they are "facebook programmers" that doesn't explain the design of the site.