• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Automated Mulit-Channel Marketing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Ryder

Green Pea
Sep 25, 2013
First Name
Shawn
I heard recently that there isn't a lot of talk about automated marketing "yet" but it is coming soon. Do you agree with that statement?

While I don't want to be self serving, would like to get feedback from dealers on automated marketing and how retailers use such technology.

It does exist. With my company we don't have an automated system for all of our conquest sales campaigns, however, all of my clients have the ability to log into our system, run a search at any time of current owners in our double opt in database, they can search by brand, year, model and location. Once they have compiled a list of whom they want to reach they choose the type of campaign (service or warranty for owners of their brand - sales for owners of like brands), pick the creative template they would like, cars to showcase and incentives, then hit submit. Within 24 hours they receive a live test creative for the campaign. If the brand offers CO-OP, the creative will be CO-OP approved, once the dealer approves the creative they submit the deployment dates. The dealer has a representative here that is always available to them, but this allows dealerships to run counts when they want and put together a campaign on their own time.

It does exist. With my company we don't have an automated system for all of our conquest sales campaigns, however, all of my clients have the ability to log into our system, run a search at any time of current owners in our double opt in database, they can search by brand, year, model and location. Once they have compiled a list of whom they want to reach they choose the type of campaign (service or warranty for owners of their brand - sales for owners of like brands), pick the creative template they would like, cars to showcase and incentives, then hit submit. Within 24 hours they receive a live test creative for the campaign. If the brand offers CO-OP, the creative will be CO-OP approved, once the dealer approves the creative they submit the deployment dates. The dealer has a representative here that is always available to them, but this allows dealerships to run counts when they want and put together a campaign on their own time.

wow. that sure is automated

/sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.