• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Automotive Video SEO Webinar Dec 7th with Brian Pasch

Brian Pasch

8 Pounder Veteran
Apr 26, 2009
First Name
Brian
Video Optimization Webinar Scheduled – Dec 7th

Join me and Karry More, President of CAR-MERCIAL on December 7, 2010 at 12:00 noon to discuss video optimization and the unique product that CAR-MERCIAL offers.

I have inspected the video optimization tools, products, and strategy offered by CAR-MERCIAL and highly recommends that members of this community attend this webinar.

If you would like to attend, register by following this link:

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/891216777

About CAR-MERCIAL

CAR-MERCIAL helps automotive dealerships implement digital marketing campaigns to attract, sell and service more customers profitably. CAR-MERCIAL delivers proven strategies to increase traffic, sales and service business through video search engine strategies.

CAR-MERCIAL’s proven system combines the power of television's sight, sound and motion with the power of search engines' ability to speak directly to consumers who want to buy or service a vehicle now. CAR-MERCIAL is the first company in the world to specialize in the optimization of online TV ads that attract more traffic for less cost than traditional advertising and paid search engine marketing.

Video and VSEO..

I love video AND I'll be the first to admit I drink the Video Cool-Aid. I WANT to believe that it's an important part of a dealers online marketing mix.

However, I must admit there are times after studying MANY MANY dealers analytics that I often question the real value in generic videos with very little engagement. How much traffic to your dealers website is it really driving? You Tube has never been a top referring domain to my dealers website. YES - I totally get the branding side of it.

I'll be sure to jump into this webinar but I might be the devils advocate when asking questions.