• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

AutoSoft DMS

D.J. Novotniak

Lot Lizard
Aug 19, 2011
First Name
Dale
I would like to thank DealerRefresh for adding a section to their website for us "smaller" guys :).

I wanted to take advantage of this new area of the forums to introduce dealers who are looking to get away from their high monthly DMS cost.

For those of you who are unaware of AutoSoft, AutoSoft is the industries 3rd largest, most recommended dealership management system provider. We support over 1850 dealerships across all 50 states. We are an all inclusive dealership management system. We can provide your dealership with all the resources it needs to function; ranging from Accounting, Parts & Service, Finance, to Sales (CRM) and Menu Selling.

At AutoSoft, our goal is to support your business every step of the way. Every support call and inquiry is important to us, which is why we strive to respond to our current and future customers' needs and provide you with the highest levels of customer service.

If you would like to inquire for more information about AutoSoft and see how 1850 other dealers benefit from a proven solution. Please visit our website and fill out a contact form and we will be more than happy to assist you. Also if there are any questions please feel free to post them on here or e-mail [email protected].

Thank you!

D.J.,

Here on my iPhone reading through some posts I've missed, I found this post.
As my PC just crashed and I have given up working for the night (well it's the AM now), I just wanted to ask...
Do you know if ASI will be integrating with Mac/OS?
I know it is far from the top of my ASI questions/concerns/issues-but the crash prompted my inquiry.

Cheers!
~k

D.J.,

Thank you for the prompt follow up. Yes it is true no one will ever be fully happy with their DMS or CRM. I'm going to take a nap then grab my popcorn...I'm glad to know I have a friendly voice to call with ASI questions!

Contently Yours,
Kelly