• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Autotrader Trade In Marketplace Email Templates (Your Thoughts!)

Sep 1, 2009
First Name
Chris
[FONT=&quot]We created a couple templates for our Autotrader.com's Trade In Marketplace. Which of the 2 should I go with? Your thoughts, either way or changes made would be great too. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hello [FirstName],[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Congratulations[/FONT][FONT=&quot], Autotrader.com has made you an offer on your [TradeYear] [Trade]! [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]However, ABC MOTORS has not made you an offer yet........[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Let us explain. We are Autotrader.com's Authorized Buying/Trade In Center. So whether you are planning on trading into a new or used vehicle or selling your vehicle out right we are here to help![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you think that Autotrader wasn't even close to what you think your vehicle should be worth don't worry.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]9 times out of 10 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]ABC MOTORS will offer you substantially more money for your [TradeYear] [Trade] than the number you received from your inquiry with Autotrader.com.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here at ABC MOTORS, we have a tremendous success rate with purchasing vehicles and helping people find replacement vehicles.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Whether your interest is in the Chevrolet line-up, a GM Certified Used car, or one of the many quality pre-owned vehicles that we have on the lot here at ABC MOTORS we strive to meet all of your expectations large or small.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you are loyal to another brand, and intend on purchasing from them, we respect that. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you are serious[/FONT][FONT=&quot] about trading in your vehicle and purchasing from ABC MOTORS, or just interested in selling your [TradeYear] [Trade] to ABC MOTORS we would love the opportunity to see it today![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Your complete satisfaction is our number one goal![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business, I look forward to speaking with you![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Please give me a call at my direct number DEALER PHONE NUMBER to let me know either way, what you would like to do, so we can expedite the process for you.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thank you for your time and patience.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Until then best wishes for your future,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Blah Blah
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Internet Marketing Manager
Mobile Phone Number
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](I am available for a Call/Email/Text on my mobile anytime for your convenience)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dealer Phone Number
[email protected]

ABC Motors
1234 Main Street
Anytown, KY ZipCode
Dealership Hours

Check us out on the web:
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]www.abcmotorswebsite.com[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Visit us on Facebook and become a fan or follow us on Twitter for giveaways and prizes.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or by electronic mail, and delete this message and all copies and backups thereof. ABC MOTORS does not accept responsibility or liability for any unauthorized attachments or viruses that may accompany this transmission. Thank you. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-OR-
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hello [FirstName],[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Congratulations[/FONT][FONT=&quot], Autotrader.com has made you an offer on your [TradeYear] [Trade]! [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]However, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]ABC MOTORS[/FONT][FONT=&quot]has not......................[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We are joint partners with Autotrader.com's Trade-In-Marketplace and 9 times out of 10 ABC MOTORS will offer you substantially more money for your [TradeYear] [Trade][/FONT][FONT=&quot]than the offer that you received from your inquiry with Autotrader.com.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here at ABC MOTORS, we have a tremendous success rate with purchasing vehicles or helping people find replacement vehicles…[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you are considering another brand, then we respect that. However, if you are serious about trading in your vehicle and purchasing from ABC MOTORS, or just selling your [TradeYear] [Trade], then please call us today to set an appointment![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]No matter what your interest is, here at ABC MOTORS, we strive to meet all of your expectations.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Please give me a call at DEALER PHONE NUMBER so we can discuss your options today![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You can also see all of our current inventory by going to our website www.abcmotorswebsite.com[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thank you, [FirstName], for the opportunity to earn your business, I look forward to assisting you![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Blah Blah[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Internet Marketer[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dealer Phone Number[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mobile Phone Number[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ABC Motors[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- 9 Models with over 30 MPG![/FONT]