• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Avv Web Control - Any Reviews?

When it comes to ILM's they are in my opinion the leader. I'm with a eight store dealer group and managing the leads in one central place means everything to me. I like the fact the reports are straight forward and give me the number that are most important to me as an Internet Director. I have been on several CRM & ILM's and they all make you pull three different reports to get what I need, with AVV the daily DOC report has everything for me. The system has easy to navigate prospect screens and you can alway tell where you are with customer .

If you have a GM store, Avv has been great for posting the RIGHT information to factory so that I have correct response time. That is important for all factories, but if you have GM a store you know that's even more important right now.

Not sure what you are looking for in a CRM , but if you had specific question I could comment.

I have used AVV for 6 years along-side most CRM tools. If you are looking for a straight-foward easy-to-use tool to manage internet and floor traffic, you can't go wrong for the price. Training salespeople is very easy, it's easy to program and easy to get the information you need. At this point, AVV does not have a desking tool, or a push to the DMS, but they will have one in about a year. Let me know if you need any other information.

I have been using AVV for about four years now. Their ILM product is tremendous. I have tested many products, and AVV is one of the best ILM tools I have seen. I am the Internet Director for 10 stores, and the ability to manage the group as a whole is great. I highly recommend this product.