• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Best 3rd Party Photo Host??

flosho

Boss
Dec 20, 2010
Awards
First Name
Jason
I'm in search of new photo host. I used to use Photobucket until they recently made some big changes that really slow down my work flow.

I need batch upload, easy 'drag and drop' reorganize in whatever fashion I want (instead of only chronological or by file name like Photobucket does now) and multiple output links (like email link, or html code, etc). I want to upload 30 pictures, organize them in the order I want and then copy the HTML code.

It doesn't have to be free. Does anyone have experience with anything? Flickr does not have the ease of workability that I need..

I'm in search of new photo host. I used to use Photobucket until they recently made some big changes that really slow down my work flow.

I need batch upload, easy 'drag and drop' reorganize in whatever fashion I want (instead of only chronological or by file name like Photobucket does now) and multiple output links (like email link, or html code, etc). I want to upload 30 pictures, organize them in the order I want and then copy the HTML code.

It doesn't have to be free. Does anyone have experience with anything? Flickr does not have the ease of workability that I need..

I was always a fan of photobucket. What big changes did they make? I missed it.