• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Best Automotive Website Ever -- Lings Cars

"Girl" psssssssssssssh. I think I am probably "woman" really.

Thanks for comments!!!! I know Ed well on Twitter, we don't always agree, but usually do.

Have a read of this, it will give you more insight... Lings Cars and the art of persuading visitors to buy | Econsultancy

I do lease quite a few cars, done well over 100 new Mercedes-Benz cars in Jan and Feb 2012 for example (lots of A, C and E class, and one C63 AMG big boy).

It's all good fun! Hope things are doing good in the land of the Great Satan. Koran burning a speciality hahahah! ... what are you lot like? Always causing trouble, eh? :)

- Ling

Reactions: 10 people
I have to ask but how many internet leads are you generating off your website?..

Kcar, you can't draw parallels. Lin is an island all by herself. Stop and look real hard at the biz model. In many ways it's far more competitive than our market.

Dig deep in the DR forums. We found her 3-4 years ago and have been raving fans ever since (even though we're blood thirsty war loving Americans ;-)

Reactions: 3 people
You have to forgive me currently, March 1st is a massive peak in UK market due to new licence plate. So, I'm unresponsive.

Kcar, I get 100,000 visits a month, about 300 car proposals, about just over 100 car orders a month.

So 66% fail finance or cancel (mainly fail finance).

Current commission income is excess of £50,000 a month (> $80,000)

Doing a lot of Mercedes at the moment.

Ling

Reactions: 3 people