• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Best CRM for dealers in 2024?

The biggest problem with dealership website aside from them being a cookie-cutter websites is that they are sometimes very slow to update those websites. There are integrated applications that connects to fully custom dealership website and mobile app like REMOVED. They also do integrated 3rd party listing marketing (FB market place, FB page, cars.com, autotrader.com as such). They could get pricy though as they are fully custom made.

EDIT by Moderator: :spam:

Last edited by a moderator:
DriveCentric. The UI is great. When the old-timer picks it up in a day, you know it's good. That's the main priority of a CRM for me. How easy is it for the user. DC's big advantage to me was that they were able to take 20 years of CRM experience and built it to flow together rather than having to piece everything together over the years like the legacy CRM's have had to do. I am adding a 2nd thing. The support is phenomenal. I can jump in the chat from anywhere in the CRM and get an answer quickly.

There are a lot of little things that I would change, but nothing huge. I recognize that there will always be something more that I want from any product. The one thing that I have asked for that every CRM should have (I only found one that does) is being able to send alert notifications for time sensitive tasks. It blows my mind that this isn't standard for all CRM's.

Last edited:
DriveCentric. I would point out that there are many successful dealers using old guard CRMs like DealerSocket, VinSolutions, and eLead but the key is they have a process, accountability, and training on their CRM. CRMs don't fail. People do. BUT Drive is easier for people to use (plus their app is lightyears better) so that hurdle is lowered significantly when compared to the others. The other advantage of Drive is their integrated AI. Things I would change: Their reporting isn't great, when coming from VinSolutions, and there is no access for Sales Reps to access their reports without giving them manager access.

Anyone have experience with Tekion CRM? Seems closer to a CXM and I love what they've done with their DMS.
We moved to Tekion DMS (DMS & Service Scheduler) in November of 2022 but I pumped the brakes pretty hard on the CRM at the time and then again last year. They're a year or two away from getting to a CRM solution that would be considered competitive within the selection of CRMs that are out there now. You cannot have the CRM without their DMS FYI so when you say, "love what they've done with their DMS", is that because you already have the DMS? I know Tekion is on the forum, and I don't think they would claim to have a top-5 competitive solution today, especially for a multi roof top group. Do I think they're get there, yeah. DriveCentric just seems so far ahead at this point (especially with AI) that I'm committed to them for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: Jon Singo
We moved to Tekion DMS (DMS & Service Scheduler) in November of 2022 but I pumped the brakes pretty hard on the CRM at the time and then again last year. They're a year or two away from getting to a CRM solution that would be considered competitive within the selection of CRMs that are out there now. You cannot have the CRM without their DMS FYI so when you say, "love what they've done with their DMS", is that because you already have the DMS? I know Tekion is on the forum, and I don't think they would claim to have a top-5 competitive solution today, especially for a multi roof top group. Do I think they're get there, yeah. DriveCentric just seems so far ahead at this point (especially with AI) that I'm committed to them for the foreseeable future.
I'm purely an outside observer and keep tabs on Tekion's products. Hence my curiosity with firsthand experience. I figured their CRM wasn't ready for prime time but was curious if anyone was using it exclusively. I loved DriveCentric last chance I had to play around with it (3-4 years ago), and I assume it's changed a bit since then. It's difficult to differentiate between claims and real world functionality without getting your hands dirty and mine are very clean on the topic of current CRM offerings.