• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Best Mobile Apps to help sales and service

I think the question needs to be asked is this something that the consumer will interact with? If so I would limit everything to an iPad, just imagine a customer watching you enter their info into an employees phone, I think you may have some customers that would be uncomfortable with that.

Intellacar makes a really strong app for sales.... (I haven't used them but been through demo with them multiple times)
In terms of the manager Vauto or your Inventory tool and CRM are a must.

I had Dealerfire build us a GREAT Iphone and Android app. Go to the App store from your IOS Device or Android. Search usedcarking or Sun Auto and give it a try. Pistell and I worked on with Dealerpeak and it performs very well for me. Also take a look at Syracuse NY New Chevy & Used Car Dealer | Used Car King....

FYI: Our apps provide more traffic/leads then the mobile site..people like the app a lot...Everyone told me I did not need a app just a mobile site and I disagreed and has Dealerfire build the apps. I promote them, people download them and sell me cars.

I think the question needs to be asked is this something that the consumer will interact with? If so I would limit everything to an iPad, just imagine a customer watching you enter their info into an employees phone, I think you may have some customers that would be uncomfortable with that.

Intellacar makes a really strong app for sales.... (I haven't used them but been through demo with them multiple times)
In terms of the manager Vauto or your Inventory tool and CRM are a must.
Thanks for the mention Victor! As far as a consultative tool for your sales staff to use, check out AutoVisor <end of plug>