• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Best New Car Lead Provider?

sweece

Boss
Aug 18, 2010
First Name
Kyle
We need to find some quality new car leads. The leads that GM send over are pretty weak so I've started to look elsewhere. Was thinking about checking out Edmunds new car leads. Does anyone have any experience with them? Are they good?

What new car lead provider would you recommend? We're a Buick GMC dealer fyi.

I really like Edmunds leads....they sometimes come through AutoUSA but they are all pretty accurate. I am not happy whatsoever with Autobytel leads right now. I have so many leads right now that come through on a new car but when (or if) I get ahold of the customer they want a used car.

I'm at a Lexus store and it get's annoying when I get a lead on a GS350 and they are looking for a early 2000 GS300 :rolleyes: (just one example of many that are pretty much tough to find a vehicle for since we don't retail those cars even if we trade them in).

KBB should have some good leads. I can't remember which 3rd party normally buys most of the KBB leads to re-sell though.