• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Best sub-$1k (monthly) ILM?

NTIV10

Peel'm off the Ceiling
Dec 23, 2009
First Name
Nick
I just started running the Internet side of a small used car store without an ILM/CRM system. So far I've come across MotorLot and eLead in this price range. Anyone have any thoughts on either of those, or other suggestions?

Thanks!

Full disclosure: we are a vendor... Our company offers a fully functional, web-based ILM starting at $55 / mo. We are priced per user license, so one user only costs $55. If you are interested in a bundle for ILM/Web Site/Inventory Management we can address this business need too for $699 / mo.

If you have any interest in learning more, bounce over to our site @ Automotive CRM Provider >> Now Nissan / Infiniti Certified >> e-autobusiness or email [email protected].

Hope this information helps!

(END OF SOFT SELL)

Matt, you're a champ. I'm surprised it too you this long to chime in. :)

As we did with the post over on the blog - we opened the thread up for vendors to speak up and offer their sub 1K ILM services.

So vendors - if you have an ILM that fits into the "under 1K" area...post away. But offer a Soft Sell please.