• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

BHPH MARKETING

Darsh

Green Pea
Apr 10, 2018
First Name
Marsh
I manage a large group of independent car dealerships and one is a lone BHPH store. We run a successful internet marketing program. I am looking for info on anything outside of radio,tv, or mailers. I know this limits 99% of everything but there is always that 1%. Maybe Proximity? Geofence? Ideas?

I manage a large group of independent car dealerships and one is a lone BHPH store. We run a successful internet marketing program. I am looking for info on anything outside of radio,tv, or mailers. I know this limits 99% of everything but there is always that 1%. Maybe Proximity? Geofence? Ideas?

I don't want to beat a dead horse, or self advertise in any way. But Facebook is an AWESOME space to produce sales. Especially for categories BHPH dealerships typically work in - Like Special Financing for instance.

I actually wrote a huge tutorial on running Facebook Advertisements for Car Dealerships, and what we've found the most success in running. I suggest you check it out - feel free to ask any questions, should you have any.

Why Run Facebook Ads for Your Dealership? More Importantly: HOW

• Useful
Reactions: Jeff Kershner
I know you said "no TV," but I had a lot of fun producing an infomercial-like 30 minute TV "show" targeting late-late night viewers and your demographic. I don't have numbers to share (it was TV after all), but we did have viewers, and it was cheap.