• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Big Ideas and recommendations for AutoGrounds

Dealers, if you could ask car buyers one question that might help you improve marketing strategies, sales techniques, or plan for the future, what would it be?

Hi Curtis. Such an epically wide net you've thrown into the ocean! Hmmm... let's see if we can give it some focus

The plan is to gather some of the key questions and ask these question to car buyers and bring those insights back to the forum.

Ah... now you're talkin!
Curtis, let's explore why Digital Retailing has fallen far short of expectations. All the technologists serving the dealership industry believed that car dealers are evil and that making a shopping cart like tool would blow everything up (ala 'build it and they will come'). Ask your shoppers questions that reveal their reluctance to buy a car online.

Reactions: Jeff Kershner
Curtis,
I just saw your new site https://www.autogrounds.com/. Your new at this, beware, you have 1000 miles of rough road ahead. I can see you're bootstrapping this, I'd highly suggest making your classified site hyper-local and grow from there.

g'luck
-Uncle Joe
Joe - I totally agree with you, that's the plan. I appreciate the insights on what to ask car buyers as well.

Reactions: Jeff Kershner
Curtis,
I just saw your new site https://www.autogrounds.com/. Your new at this, beware, you have 1000 miles of rough road ahead. I can see you're bootstrapping this, I'd highly suggest making your classified site hyper-local and grow from there.

g'luck
-Uncle Joe

Thats crazy Joe, Curtis and I chatted last week and I said the same exact thing. Curtis, Joe is a fantastic subject matter expert in this.

Maybe we change the thread title and get the community on here to help support Curtis with some recommendations. Having big ideas and the balls to put yourself out there is to be commended.

Reactions: Curtis and ChrisR
Thats crazy Joe, Curtis and I chatted last week and I said the same exact thing. Curtis, Joe is a fantastic subject matter expert in this.

Maybe we change the thread title and get the community on here to help support Curtis with some recommendations. Having big ideas and the balls to put yourself out there is to be commended.
Jon, it's nice to see you engaged on the forum. I think a change in the thread title could be a good idea, I'm going to put some thought into that.

Insights are ALWAYS good, but...
Depositphotos_77197787_l-2015.jpg