• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Call Tracking and Monitoring Systems

Have you watched any of the Car Lot Rescues? I am not a huge fan but, a few weeks ago the crew was at a lot in New Orleans and they did the same thing! Listened to the calls to find where the problem started...the sales guys weren't selling the appointment first, can't sell the car if people aren't coming to the lot! It was great to see the way technology is being used, sounds like much the same for you guys!

ddavis said:
Cortney, I haven't seen Car Lot Rescues but I can imagine what that would be like. When I said, "I found myself cursing at the monitor ..you f$#king idiot!", he wasn't talking about the car. He was asking her if she was married or involved.

Just trollin':

Hudson dealership: Help from 'Car Lot Rescue' was far from reality | Tampa Bay Times

This just reinforces the stereotypes of car people in the public's mind. The last thing a dealership needs is a "hit and run" trainer as described in this article. Manuals from 1987?

Call tracking and reporting system that I am looking at comes with 20 phone numbers and unlimited inbound minutes for $599, per rooftop. It has a slick interface that you can access with a PC, smart phone or tablet. It fully integrates with most CRMs. It isn't geared for small stores that can live with 1000 minutes that most programs offer with their systems.