Well of course it's tanking now -- when the tornado hits, people hunker down. When it passes, they come out of the basement.

AS said it well above: worse than the actual virus right now is the FEAR of the virus. That FEAR will not last - people will adjust to the new normal -- and they will adjust relatively quickly. Right now the tornado is swirling in the sky directly overhead.

While the actual virus numbers haven't yet peaked the actual friggin RHETORIC meter is off the charts -- the fear and panic far outweighs the actual consequences of the virus.

And let's be real: the political nature of the national narrative is in full swing -- one Leader is doing his/her best to outdo his/her neighbor leader, lest they be pegged/viewed/blasted "complacent" by the media. All the while, the doomsday profits who make a living drawing eyeballs for clicks are having a field day... there is a monetized, vested interest in panic. That "panic money model" is very real. Fucking morons like Bill Ackman stoking the flame, driving the panic, laughing all the while as he's Buying Low.

NOW is when we need to heed the immortal words of Aaron Rodgers:

View attachment 4663
Ha! I'll definitely agree with you on Ackman...

so closing the borders now is ok but otherwise it's raycist?
billionaire hedge fund manager - if I'm him i've moved to my montana ranch or the equivalent at this point. just stfu...

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Reactions: ChrisR
DJIA below 20,000.

−1,338.46 (6.30%)

down 36%...Boeing was $300 4 weeks ago...$93 last I saw today. fuckers need broken up but they won't be. they'll get their $60B - but here's the rub...they've spent $43B in stock buybacks over the last several years instead of making planes that people will fly or putting some rainy day money aside...fuck'em.

Delta parked 600 plans today...

this puppy's gonna leave some scars...wonder which chika will be stupid enough to name her kid Corona? kinda rhymes with Sheniqua...

OG-CU629_201906_G_20190614165448.gif

giphy.gif

We put together a plan, fixed & variable, to pick up/drop off vehicles, do deals over the phone/online, and anything else we can do to assist people, and help them through this time.

Going over the symptoms, my wife is 99% certain her and our daughter had COVID19 in January, a lot of our friends in Vegas had the same symptoms, and everybody was baffled by this new "flu" that wasn't responding to traditional treatments. Now we all have to weather the slowdown, and work to keep things moving forward, until they are back to a steady volume.

On a comical side note, everybody hoarding TP, did you think 3 moves ahead?

View attachment 4660

NSFW!

jp.JPG
tp.JPG
lc.JPG
scee.JPG
cv.JPG
cx.JPG
caq.JPG
ca.JPG
cb.JPG
cbbv.JPG