• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Can anyone help me with this question?

Todd Caputo

Hat Trick
Feb 9, 2012
Awards
First Name
Todd
Looking for a company that will move the data from our DMS to our third-party vendors. Here are a couple of criteria is that have to be met.

1) has to be Reynolds certified or be able to bypass their newly updated security
2) has to be completely automated without human intervention
3) has to be able to get data from our DMS bi-hourly, hourly or in real-time

Dealer Vault, a small platform from ADP was close and if they could've gotten the data more frequently, it would've been a good example of this.

Thanks everyone!

I want to be able to poll my inventory hourly rather than daily and flag cars with status changes...the ones that are changed to sold and to in service I want removed my website by the hour not just once a day. Homenet has been doing it for me for years and together we created work arounds to get into Reynolds. The work arounds are no longer working. I am frustrated because we have done this for years. I want my inventory correct online. I do not want cars online that we are pending or sold and I also want to get cars on the site that are available for sale hourly not daily.