• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Can VinSolutions Processes be Solved?

Now that Vin Solutions has taken their program to another high, let's talk about ideas of how different people are using the new Process Creator and when you end the process.

So far I've created:

1) Special Acura eBlast Process - This is for an eBlast that was done by Acura. I take the list of customers, change the source to Acura eBlast, and then start the process. It makes it real easy to follow up and watch the progress.

2) BDC Salesperson Stopped Following Up Process - When a SP drops the ball I remove them from the customer, change to this process and the BDC takes over.

3) An Every 30, 60, 90 day follow up process for the sales staff. I created 3 separate processes for each where the customer is contacted either every 30, 60, or 90 days by salesperson with a mixture of email and calls!

What are others doing? Any good ideas out there? I'd love to steal any good one:D.

As to process stop I have Appt Set for Internet, Appt Shown for Phone Ups, and Buy or Die for Showroom visits. What are others doing?

Hi-Everyone,

We are having a problem with vinsolutions and can't seem to solve it.

When we contact a customer and have connected via email or phone it stops all processes? Is there a way that it won't stop them, we are losing leads in the system since all reminders calls, tasks, etc. are stopped!! Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Matt Scott

Did the new changes solve your problem? Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Seems as though our timing was right. VS is building our CRM as we speak. Love that we are going online shortly after a bunch of enhancements. While it is dominating my time right now, I see it as a investment in the future of my Dealership.

Should be live by Mid August. Will post updates when available. Anyone out there on the fence about what system to go with, VS is a wonderful choice. They have demonstrated themselves to be very professional during the implementation process so far.