Canadian 20 Group - Used Subprime Independent

Blair H

Green Pea
May 3, 2019
First Name
Blair
Good Morning,

This is my first post, so please forgive me if this has already been requested recently or I'm doing it wrong. I haven't quite totally figured out the site navigation aspect, and couldn't locate a search bar.

What I'm looking for is a Canadian 20 Group. We've been in American ones but just not enough of the data is usable over the border. The ideas are great but it's very hard to implement with the restrictions of being a northerner.

We are a Used Subprime Independent located in the prairies. Thanks a lot!

Anything we can get really. We want the ability to compare our numbers against other dealers that are similar to us, as well as share strategies and best practices. At this point sales/marketing data would be important, as well as BDC data would be the big ones we're looking for at this point in time, but data is so important I'll take anything I can get my hands on. Hopefully that helps.

Yup. Sounds like you need a Dealer 20 group.
Most of the dealers I work with stopped participating in them (up here in Canada) and I don't know of any that are still active.
I'll keep an eye out though and ask around with some of the GMs I'm meeting this week.

Reactions: Savcho