1. Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

CarGuru's 100% Rate Increase!! 2nd time in 2 years

Discussion in '3rd Party Leads and Automotive Classifieds Website' started by mbmotorsports, Jan 3, 2016.

This forum sponsored by...
  1. CortneyAS

CortneyAS
    Expand Collapse
    Noob

First Name:
    Cortney
    Dealer or Company Name:
    AutoSweet
    @mbmotorsports@mbmotorsports - Which package/level are you on with CarGurus? That seems like a really significant rate increase...did they add more features or value? Or just charging more for the exact same tool/feature-set?

2. This forum sponsored by...
  3. mbmotorsports

mbmotorsports
    Expand Collapse
    Getting Refreshed

First Name:
    Jesse
    Dealer or Company Name:
    mb motorsports
    I have to say the people at Carguru's have been great awith addressing the concerns I posted on this forum. I wont go into specifics but they have acted very professional and have proved that they appreciate my business. Thanks carguru's!

• Like Like x 1
  4. mbmotorsports

mbmotorsports
    Expand Collapse
    Getting Refreshed

First Name:
    Jesse
    Dealer or Company Name:
    mb motorsports
    courtney, we have the higest package with almost 200 cars in stock. Carguru's has been very professional in addressing my concerns posted on this forum.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thomas Greenberg

Thomas Greenberg
    Expand Collapse
    Noob

First Name:
    Thomas
    Dealer or Company Name:
    AirFlashADS
    Twitter Handle:
    https://twitter.com/FlashMls
    Hello my name is Thomas from AirFlashADS, we are a advertising company and we can advertise your dealer inventory for free. This is our Freemium model, so there is no catch. We are being straight forward with no gimmicks, we would like to build a community with your business apart of it. We have have a featured model that is up to you, it has a couple of more features that can help closing ratio and not lose leads. Our site is AirFlashADS.com we are a mix of craiglist, cargurus, and ebay. Please feel free to check our site out.

6. Craigers

Craigers
    Expand Collapse
    Noob

First Name:
    Craig
    Dealer or Company Name:
    eBay Motors
    Good Evening, My name is Craig Petersen w/ eBay Motors. We have introductory subscriptions ranging in the 1k to 2k range. Our subscription pricing typically doesn't change for 2 to 3 years. If you'd like to schedule a discovery call, just contact me via the forum. We can keep things purely educational.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Alexander Lau

Alexander Lau
    Expand Collapse
    Sr. Refresher

First Name:
    Alex
    Twitter Handle:
    autostride
    Attribution is your answer.

If you can show them how well they are doing and how well you are doing, it's a win; win. It's a case by case basis. The analysis that I've seen, CarGurus drives a ton of conversions (traffic).