• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Cargurus.com Reviews

flosho

Boss
Dec 20, 2010
Awards
First Name
Jason
Does anyone know if there is any way to manage your reviews (spam reviews) on Cargurus.com?

Their "help forum/discussion board" is pitful and I figured someone here has experienced a spammy user review?

I searched all over that site and couldn't come up with anything!

Sorry to hear you might have a review problem, flosho. If you want to report a review of your dealership you think is spammy, please use the orange "feedback" button you'll see at the bottom right of your browser window when you're looking at any CarGurus page. We'll be happy to take a look to help resolve any problems.

Please note, though, that the only people who get asked to leave reviews on our site are folks who have actually posted a lead using our listings. We follow up with each person who has posted a lead, asking them to let us know about the experience they had with any dealer(s) they contact through our site.

Take care, and best of luck with your business!

Thanks for the response Steve and welcome to the forum here. There are some very intelligent individuals with a lot of useful feedback around here.

Does Cargurus have the ability to 'claim' the dealership? It looks like you get your inventory feed from Cars.com?

Hello again, flosho.

I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand the first question you asked. Can you tell me what you mean by that?

As for the second question, we get inventory feeds from many sources, including inventory aggregators as well as many of the top dealer groups in the United States.