• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Cobalt Sites

I am in the same boat, we use only the Cobalt GM site and we have the Digital Ad Package, but I am interested to know if I am wasting our money cause it seems it isnt moving the needle. In July we had 416,000 online impressions, 3,116 website visitors and 350 leads, of which were 105 Hours and Directions, 209 Phone calls, only 35 email leads, and the Digital Advertising Leads and Prospects were 67. We're paying $3,000 a month just for the Digital Ad Package with Cobalt and I am wondering if this is worth it becasue GM is craming it down our throats and I think this is the only option, or if I need to move on from their strong hold?

I have been talking with dealer.com, and I am going to talk with Dealer Socket, both have impressive features. Has any GM dealer made this switch and gone with another vendor, dealer.com perhaps, for your main web site using your marketed url, and then done the Cobalt site to a lesser degree to get the GM leads? I would like to know your results.

Thanks,

Hey Eley, so you just have the Cobalt site? How active & proactive is/are your advocates? How do you feel about the hours that pro-care support is "open for business"? I'm somewhat curious to see what or any changes are to be made since the acquisition by ADP.

Thanks for your feedback