• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Coffee shop social media contest - vote for DR member Craig Belowski

Apr 22, 2009
Awards
First Name
Ryan
I haven't really experienced any dealership or small business (any business for that matter) get me excited to do anything related to Facebook Promotions.

Long time DealerRefresher Craig Belowski is involved in a coffee for a year contest in his local java shop. This is starting to take on a life of it's own. The automotive marketing clan is taking this to the streets...cyber streets.

Vote for our boy here and more importantly what are your thoughts on this campaign?: A&E Coffee Roastery & Tea | Facebook

Good Blog Review Here: Coffee Is For Closers: A Social Media Success Story | b/c

Reactions: 3 people
I haven't really experienced any dealership or small business (any business for that matter) get me excited to do anything related to Facebook Promotions.

Long time DealerRefresher Craig Belowski is involved in a coffee for a year contest in his local java shop. This is starting to take on a life of it's own. The automotive marketing clan is taking this to the streets...cyber streets.

Vote for our boy here and more importantly what are your thoughts on this campaign?: A&E Coffee Roastery & Tea | Facebook

Good Blog Review Here: Coffee Is For Closers: A Social Media Success Story | b/c
Vote for Craig! (early and often, like I do. Every Day!)

Reactions: 1 person
Thank you for the DealerRefresh love....This contest for me means lots of things, yes I want the title.....but I work with & coach people everyday that are very busy and adding extra things like social media to their plate is considered "too much work" or a "waste of time".

Real deal is I could probably win this contest w/o another post at all.....but I don't want to just win this, I want to show that by building an amazing network that you participate with in a reciprocal relationship you can drive metrics. I am looking to CRUSH this contest and I thank everyone in advance for becoming part of it!

Last edited: