• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

dCRM (New)

rkazantsev

Lot Lizard
May 20, 2012
First Name
Ruben
Today we launched our new automotive CRM, dieselCRM www dieselcrm com . Compatible with almost every computer, browser, tablet, smartphone, etc. This gives you the ability to access your data anywhere in the world, land, air or seas all you need is a internet connection.

We will beat anyones prices and for all the consultants, we will offer white label with full branding.

The website is 95% done, I am still working on it. But you will get an idea of what dCRM is.

Thank You
Ruben

:) I was thinking more of dependable, reliable, durable, low cost and cross platform, (i.e. diesel can run on bio-fuel bio-diesel)... Same with dieselCRM can run on any platform, low cost, durable, dependable etc. Also the new MBZ, Audi VW diesel are not loud and smoke free.

But Yes I can see your point....

Read more: Gas vs. Diesel Comparison Review Article - Truck Trend

Great name. Makes me think loud, slow and a lot of smoke.

I was thinking more along the lines of reliable, dependable, durable, long lasting and cross platform, (i.e. you can use bio diesel with diesel engines). Same with dieselCRM cross platform can use it on any device (iphone,ipad old or new PC and Macs) anywhere in the world and low cost reliable, dependable, etc.

Also I was thinking more of 2012 diesel's, the new diesel MBZ, Audi, VW, etc are not loud and are smoke free... The 21st century of diesels now you can have it all without the smoke and noise :)

Cheers
Ruben

Reactions: 1 person
Hello Chris and Yago,

Sorry for the lack of information. I just finished building the site a few days ago (worked 3 days straight), after completely deleting the previous site cause I didn't like the look and feel after a few days, (perfectionist).

I have worked with one of the largest automotive CRM's companies for about 6 years and supported nearly 1000's automotive dealerships, then I started my own CRM with partners but constant disagreements forced me to start my own company. Most CRM add 100's of bells and whistles, which only a hand full get used. The simple fact is every dealer works different and most CRM push the dealers to A. learn something new and B. change the way they have done business successfully.

So two things I needed to do when building my CRM A. Keep cost DOWN and B. Keep it simple, let the dealer decide what works for them.

I have added one simple function (among many) that give the ability to add custom field just by entering a tag name, (e.g. I set a Tag name as Co-Buyer, a buyer who is ready to sign but has bad credit so they need a co-buyer. Simply type the tag Co-Buyer and a field load to add Co-Buyer information). The tag field can be used for anything like company info for fleet dealer or custom field for weekly specials or what ever you need it for.

So at a glance there isnt the clutter or field that you dont need, they only showup when you request it by typing a tag name and even then you have the option of collapsing the fields.

Don't get me wrong I still have along way to go, but I wanted to start simple and add functionality that will be used. Most other CRM are software are guys adding function that they think will work for the dealer, but it just creates clutter and harder for a user to learn.

Thank You all for your valuable input, and I will be adding screenshots by this week. If you guys are interested in a demo logon that you can access the software at your own time without any obligations please let me know.

Cheers
Ruben

Lead.jpg

I will have better HQ images on my website

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Great input, thank you Yago. I have allot to focus on, one of which is working on getting my google rank up. Normally takes me a few months but we will see.

Also need to clean or finalize my site and of course work on locking dealers. I think the ONLY advantage I have over other CRMs would be I'll beat anyones price, month to month and no cancelation fee (which I always thought was ridiculous) and full white label so a call center or catalyst/trainer can take the software and completely re brand it as their own.

But every step of starting a new company is hard, from building to marketing to customer serivce. All very hard and all very necessary.

Oh and love the layout of your website Yago, great job.

Cheers
Ruben