• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Dealer Chat Services and Process

Gubagoo.
</conversation>

Not sure I totally agree with that.

@Alexander Lau pointed you to some great threads, but it's a topic worth discussing again.

@Greg Schafer - what are you looking to achieve from chat? That's a loaded question, I know. Take some time to really think about it.... looking forward to your response.

Not sure I totally agree with that.

@Alexander Lau pointed you to some great threads, but it's a topic worth discussing again.

@Greg Schafer - what are you looking to achieve from chat? That's a loaded question, I know. Take some time to really think about it.... looking forward to your response.

Jeff, we want to give the customer another option for communicating through our website for sales and/or service. We have a new BDC Service agent who can handle chats as well as an already established BDC Sales agent.

Reactions: Jacques de Molay
Jeff, we want to give the customer another option for communicating through our website for sales and/or service. We have a new BDC Service agent who can handle chats as well as an already established BDC Sales agent.

For the price, I do agree with Gubagoo. They have managed chat, and give dealers the option to jump into any chat that is occurring, as long as you are signed into their site & hear the 'Ding' when the request from the Gubagoo agents send it out.

We have Gubagoo and Activengage. I am not a fan of the way that Gubagoo answers the chats. Activengage seems to do a little better. We do chat takeover in a couple of our dealerships with Activengage and it seems to be going better than when we had Activengage answering all the chats.