• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Dealer.com and inline CSS

Most Dealer.com sites don't look like this today.. I noticed that the address info at the top-right doesn't use the right schema markup that I know Dealer.com has for their other sites. I'd get with your rep and see what can be updated. I'm sure its just an outdated thing.

Most Dealer.com sites don't look like this today.. I noticed that the address info at the top-right doesn't use the right schema markup that I know Dealer.com has for their other sites. I'd get with your rep and see what can be updated. I'm sure its just an outdated thing.

Most Dealer.com sites don't look like what?
I'm trying to find the context for your reply, but I'm not sure which site you're looking at.

Most Dealer.com sites don't look like what?
I'm trying to find the context for your reply, but I'm not sure which site you're looking at.

I'm sorry dude, I just started posting here today.
I meant most dealer.com sites I've recently visited don't have that same homepage theme / style as alexharrisdcj's site.
Or maybe i'm looking at the larger dealers on their web platform.

I'm sorry dude, I just started posting here today.
I meant most dealer.com sites I've recently visited don't have that same homepage theme / style as alexharrisdcj's site.
Or maybe i'm looking at the larger dealers on their web platform.

That makes more sense.
And I agree - I've learned to spot a Dealer.com site or e-Dealer site from a mile away.
These new V9 sites with My Cars are finally starting to look different from their other sites.
See UsedCarKing as an example of a site that (until you hit a VLP/VDP) looks nothing like most Dealer.com sites.

That makes more sense.
And I agree - I've learned to spot a Dealer.com site or e-Dealer site from a mile away.
These new V9 sites with My Cars are finally starting to look different from their other sites.
See UsedCarKing as an example of a site that (until you hit a VLP/VDP) looks nothing like most Dealer.com sites.

Whoa. Ive been out of DR forums for a long time. I remember UsedCarKing was an independent site, I think it used its own cms as well. Good stuff.