• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Dealer.com is driving me nuts, what is the best alternative?

If you drop your DDC website you lose co-op from FCA, period. You'll also lose program support, and OEM leads I believe. Right now you could/should recieve up to 50% reimbursement on SEO/SEM (depending on whether or not you work with an approved provider on the program). That is very real money on the table and will weigh into your decision. That said, if co-op is a non-factor you have the freedom of choice.

I'm not a proponent of DDC... I'm actually a competitor. But I also understand the potential value of thousands of dollars in co-op.

• Useful
Reactions: Alexander Lau
If you drop your DDC website you lose co-op from FCA, period. You'll also lose program support, and OEM leads I believe. Right now you could/should recieve up to 50% reimbursement on SEO/SEM (depending on whether or not you work with an approved provider on the program). That is very real money on the table and will weigh into your decision. That said, if co-op is a non-factor you have the freedom of choice.

I'm not a proponent of DDC... I'm actually a competitor. But I also understand the potential value of thousands of dollars in co-op.
Right, I was going to mention the risk of losing co-op, which seems kind of shitty, but them is the rules.

Off topic but that is a painful path you are talking about.
Support and compliance-wise, you'd have a rough time of it. I've seen a lot of success in OEM-compliant sites + 3rd party sites (more freedom). My opinion, as long as your Local SEO is in order, a couple of site aren't going to hurt you. The more hooks in the water; the better.

Reactions: John B
@Alexander Lau, I looked at Dealer Inspire roughly about a year ago (maybe 8 months ago). I never looked at Autofusion. I was really interested in DI but the rep completely dropped the ball. After my questions to her, she told me, "She doesn't build websites! She just sells them!". At that point, I decided to just stick with DDC for the time being!

The more I think about dealer sites in general and what I really want in a website. I personally think, I'm going to have to venture outside the Automotive space to find / build it!

Thank you for the positive comment @Amanda Ryan . @Rick Buffkin I just looked up your account and reviewed notes. I would be happy to personally help you. My cell is 773-225-0542 and my email is [email protected]. I'm also looping in my VP of Sales to connect. If nothing else I would love to get more feedback. Appreciate your interest and comments about our product!

Thank you for the positive comment @Amanda Ryan . @Rick Buffkin I just looked up your account and reviewed notes. I would be happy to personally help you. My cell is 773-225-0542 and my email is [email protected]. I'm also looping in my VP of Sales to connect. If nothing else I would love to get more feedback. Appreciate your interest and comments about our product!

As a former GM and Dealer Marketing guy, I'm blown away by this. This is a level of customer care that I never saw in my 10+ years as the decision maker. Color me quite impressed.