• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

DealerAssistNow.com - Free

Very very cool, i was just asking about something like this in another thread. Is there a catch of having to contribute a few a month to remain a member?

Thanks for the positive feedback... This week we are adding a 50 character signature tagline so when you grab a well written comment from daN (dealerassistNOW), it will now be personalized and allow the dealer to incorporate a CALL to action without any additional work...

YOUR feedback is welcome and requested...

daN admin

I work at Cars.com and have taken many of my dealers to dealer assist Now and they love it! I have many of them using it as their own personal storage house for their comments so they can go back and use them again and again. I have discovered that they can sort by their name and only display their listings so they can get a nice view of their vehicles. The feedback I am getting is how easy this tool is and how great that it is offered for free!

We Love Feedback from our users - Here is TIP #4 -

6/4/09 - daN now allows a 50 Character signature that is auto-added to each selling description...making your borrowed description all yours!

You add a simple call to action - no phone numbers allowed as we would not want to skew the call tracking numbers by the big guys. :lmao:

Try it today - add your stores Tagline, Logo or Call to Action from the "My Profile" tab - www.dealerassistnow.com

50 Character Max - Now get out there and sell something!

DaN admin.

Like everything in the work world, 80% of your comments will be generated by 20% of your community. Find a way to reward your 20%.

Idea:
Add a "rank this comment" next to the clip board buttons, making it easy to vote. Invite multiple postings on a each submission (yr/make/model/trim), then display them with highest rank 1st.

Kudos!