Montway DealerFund: helping auto entrepreneurs raise money and maximize value

Montway Auto Transport

Kiar@Montway

Made Draw
Mar 7, 2022
First Name
Kiara
Have you heard about the Automotive Ventures DealerFund? AutoVenture CEO Steve Greenfield recently announced this exciting new initiative! It’s designed to help auto dealerships navigate through the next decade of unprecedented change and participate financially in the AutoTech startups they help to grow.

Greenfield says that DealerFund is recruiting the most progressive dealerships as investors. He also says that the investments will help AutoVenture address the biggest needs of their dealership investors. This could be a lucrative opportunity for forward-thinking dealerships that want to position themselves as leaders in the autotech space.

How do you feel about investing with DealerFund? What technology or innovations would you like to see?

Thanks for sharing this exciting initiative! Investing with DealerFund sounds like a strategic move, especially with the rapid changes in AutoTech. As for innovations, I'm curious about advancements in electric vehicles and AI integration. What about you?

Have you heard about the Automotive Ventures DealerFund? AutoVenture CEO Steve Greenfield recently announced this exciting new initiative! It’s designed to help auto dealerships navigate through the next decade of unprecedented change and participate financially in the AutoTech startups they help to grow.

Greenfield says that DealerFund is recruiting the most progressive dealerships as investors. He also says that the investments will help AutoVenture address the biggest needs of their dealership investors. This could be a lucrative opportunity for forward-thinking dealerships that want to position themselves as leaders in the autotech space.

How do you feel about investing with DealerFund? What technology or innovations would you like to see?
First I've heard of it. I think that is very exciting indeed if as it seems.

Thanks for sharing this exciting initiative! Investing with DealerFund sounds like a strategic move, especially with the rapid changes in AutoTech. It reminds me of when I stumbled upon these apps to earn money while exploring new avenues. Just like DealerFund, it's about staying ahead and seizing opportunities. As for innovations, I'm curious about advancements in electric vehicles and AI integration. What about you?
thanks Carsten for giving a link to that company

Reactions: Carsten