• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

DealerSocket CRM for car dealers - Who's using it?

I

IStatler

dealersocket_logo.jpg

I hear a lot of great things about DealerSocket CRM and was wondering who's using it, what are your experiences?

How well do they fuse the ILM process with the CRM process?

What about the desking tool? I'm always a fan of a CRM that includes a desking tool but most desking software companies NEVER get it right, especially with leasing!

Of course customer service is always a HUGE issue. Any experience with their customer service? Nothing more frustrating than knowing more than the customer service representative. [/SIZE]

:hello:

Before we opened our dealership in 2008, I looked at over 15 different CRM tools. After narrowing it down to Dealersocket and Imagiclabs, we chose Dealersocket.

While Imagiclab had a lot of great features, looked more eye-appealing and user friendly, and had a better ILM tool, Dealersocket seemed to bring together the sales and service departments better.

The ILM of Dealersocket is integrated into their CRM tool. It is all under one log-in so you wouldn't have to open up a different application to enter the ILM.

Dealersocket's desking tool is good. While I don't think it is as strong as Epencil, it gets the job done and works well with the other parts of the CRM. The leases are usually calculated to within a few dollars once all your parameters are set up.

The installation/implementation of Dealersocket was great. They brought 2 associates for 4 days of training. After the sale support is also very good. Whenever we have an issue, a simple call into the help desk usually gets the problem resolved right then and there or within 24 hours. Every month we have a conference call with our Dealersocket account representative to go over any questions and review system usage. That same account representative visits our dealership once a quarter to do an in person consultation on system usage, train new hires, etc.

We have been very happy with Dealersocket, I would say to demo their product as well as Imagiclab's and make a decision between the two. I know Alex Snyder will be able to speak to the forum about Imagiclab as he signed on with them about the same time we started with Dealersocket.

Does anyone else have any CRM's that they love (Eleads, Higher Gear, Vinsolutions?) What about anyone else with good/bad experiences with Dealersocket.

dealersocket_logo.jpg

I hear a lot of great things about DealerSocket CRM and was wondering who's using it, what are your experiences?

How well do they fuse the ILM process with the CRM process?

What about the desking tool? I'm always a fan of a CRM that includes a desking tool but most deaking software companies NEVER get it right, especially with leasing!

Of course customer service is always a HUGE issue. Any experience with their customer service? Nothing more frustrating than knowing more than the customer service representative. [/SIZE]

:hello:
Dealersocket is the first CRM of many I have used in the last 13 years that actual understands the sales,service,finance and parts departments use it in different ways and different customer information is needed for each department. Tech support when needed is fantastic. The tech support reps are familiar with the sales process and understands the obsticals we incounter. The new desking tool they just started last week is hands down better than anything from marketscan,ADP,Or Reynolds. The account reps are very hands on and let you know what to fix and what is working as far as employee involvement.