• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

DealersUnited Offering 21% off DealerTrack DMS?

Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
The lastest DealersUnited deal is a real kicker - DMS! 21% OFF DealerTrack DMS.

DealerUnited stands behind their word..

"As you know, our team at Dealers United works tirelessly to find the best products and services available in the market to help your dealership grow. We are very excited about this month's deal because we believe we can save you thousands of dollars each month. These dramatic savings will help our members grow and level the playing field."

"
DealerTrack Dealer Management System (DMS) is the high-quality, low-cost solution today’s auto dealers are looking for. The DealerTrack DMS is designed on current proven technology to provide, robust functionality and the real-time data you need, without costly upgrades, long-term contracts or hidden fees. DealerTrack DMS simply delivers what you need while helping you keep your profits."

Since the very first DealerUnited deal, we have been keeping our eyes on how this pays out. I was never expecting to see them offer a DMS as one of their live deals. Very interesting to say the least.

What do you think?

Need a new DMS?

I am looking at DT right now and love what I see. The reporting is great. It seems easy to use. The bi-directional live integration with other vendors is very nice.

We have not gotten the quote yet, but I am seriously considering, more like 99% considering DT!

Eley - What is the current contract? One, three, six months?

Waiting on that, they are doing proposals. I doubt it will be less than 12 months for the first year, as it is a big undertaking and investment to switch DMS providers. Since we were already talking to Dealer Track we have to go through them, but will get the same deal and terms. So once I know I will let everyone here know.