• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Digital Dealer Conference

CAORYAN

Boss
May 28, 2009
First Name
Ryan
I have really enjoyed working with many of you recently and would love to meet you personally. I will be at Digital Dealer Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. If any of you would like to meet call 678-446-7603.

We do not have a booth but I will be running around the entire time and sitting in on some speeches to see if I can learn something.

My expertise is Chat, Internet Marketing (SEO), and Internet Sales. I would be more than willing to speak with anyone who may have questions about the structure of their internet department and who to use for vendors. I do not consider myself an expert but rather a student w/ a 4.0 GPA.

I have a lot of very good ideas and would love to bounce them off some of you in the trenches everyday. Give me a call and we will see you at Digital Dealer.

Any meetings that you suggest please post them below.

Thanks for the post Ryan.

Who else is going to the at DD7?

By the way...you can follow Digital Dealer and Cliff Banks in their new Twitter account just for this conference.

twitter.com/DDCE7 or @DDCE7 and of course the Hashtag is #DD7.

While your on Twitter, be sure to follow @dealerrefresh on twitter for your chance to WIN a Flip Mino HD video camera. I have 2 to give away.

Jared over on @drivingsales will have 2 to give away as well. So be sure to follow!

It also looks as if a few others have jumped on the "tweet contest" bandwagon and offering the same Flip video cams.

app8164511256858910.jpg