• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Digital Marketing in Automotive Retail

Dec 26, 2019
First Name
Fikes
I manage a portfolio of web sites and assist in digital marketing. Any counsel?

Just a few quick examples of what I'd recommend regarding the meta data you shared in your post.

Happy to share more recommendations for your websites & your Google My Business profiles as well - feel free to shoot me a message with any questions.

Chevrolet Car Dealership New & Used Cars - Fikes Chevy Hamilton AL
Fikes Chevrolet has the best selection of new and used cars, trucks and SUVs in & around Hamilton, AL markets. We also offer financing options, auto parts & service with the best buying experience in the area.
www.fikeschevy.com
www.fikeschevy.com

Powersports Dealer - Motorsports Superstore Hamilton AL
Shop the latest Polaris, Roxor, Yamaha, SCAG, Stihl, and Can-Am models in stock. ATVs, Motorcycles, UTVs, Dirt Bikes, Scooters & Slingshots. Rentals, service, and financing in all surrounding areas.
www.motorsportssuperstore.com
www.motorsportssuperstore.com

Buy Here Pay Here Dealership - Auto Depot #1 Hamilton AL
Auto Depot #1 of Hamilton AL sells & finances used cars, trucks, vans & SUVs regardless of your credit history (good, bad or none at all) Finance customers get a 12 Month/12,000 Mile Limited Warranty!
www.autodepothamilton.com

Buy Here Pay Here Dealership - Auto Depot #4 Tuscaloosa AL
Tuscaloosa's #1 Buy Here/ Pay Here car lot! Shop our current inventory & get the best used car buying experience possible for the vehicle that fits your needs.
www.autodepottuscaloosa.com

Buy Here Pay Here Dealership - Auto Depot #3 Russellville AL
Auto Depot #3 of Russellville AL sells & finances used cars, trucks, vans & SUVs regardless of your credit history (good, bad or none at all) Finance customers get a 12 Month/12,000 Mile Limited Warranty!
www.autodepotrussellville.com